This year, for the first time, we’ve compiled some of our favorite things in the first edition of the Bright Morning Gift Guide. We hope you find some new delights for yourself, your co-workers and your loved ones.
This gift guide contains several affiliate links (on the books and products recommended through Amazon) where, if you click through and purchase, Bright Morning receives a small commission with no additional cost to you. If you have questions about this, let us know!
For the book lovers:
1. Shelf Subscription: A book-a-month club curated by a local bookstore that we adore.
3. Jambo Book Club: A subscription service that sends your child two beautiful, high-quality books each month that star a child of color in an engaging story.
4. Lil’ Libros: A wonderful collection of English/Spanish children’s books.
5. A great read: To grow our minds and open our hearts. A few of our favorite fiction: Washington Black, There There, Homegoing, The Water Dancer. A few of our favorite non-fiction: The Warmth of Other Suns, Just Mercy, Steal Like an Artist, The Art of Gathering, My Grandmother’s Hands, We Want to do More Than Survive.
There are so many options, if you don’t find the right one here, click the banner below to find a great independent and local bookstore.
For those who like a little bit of fancy:
6. Causebox: A seasonal delivery of 6 – 8 hand-curated products for women. Every product has a story and makes the world a little bit better.
7. Handcrafted paper flowers: These gorgeous creations from a woman-owned small business will last almost forever – and they look like the real deal.
8. Plants that require no care: For those lacking a green thumb but loving the beauty of real plants.
9. Zodiac constellation necklace: For the one who can always tell you their daily horoscope and proudly proclaims their sign.
10. Apple watch leather bands: A lovely band at a reasonable price!
For the jet setter:
11. Customized road trip ornament: This handcrafted creation captures a special trip for years to come.
13. Airplane Mode™ Mini Skincare Kit: For making sure you show up refreshed and ready to explore.
14. A great weekender bag: This backpack can replace your carry-on (and maybe even checked luggage) for all of your adventures!
For the self-care aficionado:
15. Slip sleep mask: Give the gift of a restful sleep that works magic on your skin.
16. Essential oil candle: The perfect gift for anyone who loves the beauty of candles without any of the added stuff.
17. Foam roller: For a daily treat that, when done right, is just as good for the body as a massage.
18. Spa bath pillow: To make bath time even better.
For making the workday sweeter:
19. The best laptop backpack: Stylish, practical, and comfortable – this one has it all.
20. Hydroflask tumbler + straw: Stay refreshed all day long.
22. The Productivity Planner: Our favorite planner for getting it all done – with intention.
23. A 10-foot charging cord for your iPhone: For the person whose battery is always running low.
For adding a dose of fun:
24. Cat socks: Get yourself (or a friend) a pair of Elena’s favorite socks!
25. Fun vinyl stickers: Vinyl stickers are an inexpensive and fun gift for everyone. This is one of our favorites!
26. Illuminidol prayer candle: Choose from a wide variety of people loved by many with this non-conventional “prayer” candle.
27. Custom photo socks: Add any image you like to make a personalized or wacky gift!
28. Custom photo puzzle: Sentimental or fun images can be captured forever with this customized gift for those who love puzzles.
For connection and mindfulness:
29. Angels and Ancestors Oracle Cards: A one-of-a-kind oracle card deck for all your reading needs that combines Angelic guidance with Aboriginal, Native American, Celtic, and Earth-based spiritualities.
30. The Awesome Box: Turn a collection of photos, memories, stories, and songs into a box of beautiful cards and a celebration of someone you love.
31. The Guide to Mindful Lettering: A guide that’s perfect for beginners wanting to add more intention to their practice.
32. The Happiness Project one-sentence a day journal: A journal anyone can keep up with provides bite-sized opportunities to reflect on the good in life. (And here is a link to the book, The Happiness Project.)
33. The Illustrated Herbiary Collectible Box Set: Guidance and Rituals from 36 Bewitching Botanicals: A box set that includes a copy of the book (Illustrated Herbiary…), a freestanding deck of 36 large gilt-edged oracle cards, and a cloth carrying pouch for keeping botanical wisdom close at hand.
For the foodie and food lover:
34. Fancy sea salt: This affordable and lovely gift is the missing ingredient for the cook in your life.
35. Graze: For the snacker, nothing beats yummy nutritious snacks sent to your door.
37. A great apron: This one will stand the test of time while supporting those struggling in the hospitality industry.
38. Penzeys Spice gift box: Delicious spices and gift boxes from a company that practices resistance in our favorite way.
Give a gift in their honor and make the world a better place:
39. Terrapass: Give the gift of carbon offsets to support emission reduction projects in communities around the United States.
40. One Tree Planted: This non-profit environmental charity is on a mission of global reforestation. For every dollar donated, one tree is planted.
41. Kiva: Give the gift of a loan that changes lives.
42. Heifer International: Help turn hunger to hope with life-changing gifts to families and communities across the world.
43. Women for Women: Help women in war-torn countries recover from violence and lift themselves out of poverty.
Gift the gift of learning:
44. Learn with Bright Morning! Take advantage of our best deal of the year and give the gift of learning to you and a friend! We are offering:
- Our two newest online courses (The Art of Coaching Emotions and The Art of Coaching Across Racial Difference) as buy one, get one for free! Purchase anytime in December for use anytime in 2020. Click here to view the courses.
Simply register for your online course. You will then receive an email with a code for a free course to share with a friend (or use for yourself!). The code is valid for use any time in 2020.
- A $200 discount on any two registrations for the same upcoming two or three-day workshops! Click here for the event calendar.
Simply register for our workshops (retreats and boot camps not included) and when you choose your ticket, select “Gift Guide Special” as your ticket. The discount will be automatically applied.