This week on the Bright Morning podcast, Elena talks to Garret Bucks, an educator and organizer of white people looking to organize their friends, neighbors and colleagues for racial equity. Elena and Garret explore the role of white people and how to leverage the tools of Transformational Coaching in this moment of creation where we have the ability to reimagine a better, more just world.
This episode is for you if:
- You identify as white, know other white people and are looking for ways to dismantle white supremacy.
- You’re curious about how Transformational Coaching can be leveraged in all areas of your life.
- A dose of hope for a better future and practical tips for how to engage in conversations that bridge our divides sounds great.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Coaching for Equity: Conversations that Change Practice – chapter 6
- The Barnraisers Project (Garret’s training organization)
- The White Pages (Garrett’s substack)
- Elena’s Ten Tips for Talking About Race (from Coaching for Equity: Conversations that Change Practice)
- Interrupting Inequities 101 Workshop
- Coaching for Equity Masterclass
- Equity Leadership Summit
- The Art of Coaching Across Lines of Difference
Keep Up with Bright Morning:
Support us by becoming a Friend of the Show
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://brightmorningteam.com/newsletter/
Have a question for Elena? Complete this short form and she might answer it on an upcoming Ask Me Anything episode!