This week on the podcast we introduce a new type of episode we’re calling a “Grab Bag.”
In this Grab Bag episode, Elena and her co-host, laura brewer, talk about how to prepare for the election, what’s giving them hope and bringing them joy, what they’re reading, and how they’re practicing radical self-care. For listeners who know Elena as a coach or interviewer, you’ll get a glimpse into who she is on a more personal level and how she’s really feeling these days.
This episode is for you if:
- You’re looking for ideas and support to prepare for and manage election week
- You’re looking for more ideas to boost your resilience
- You’re curious about what’s going on with Elena’s eyebrows
Mentioned in this Episode:
- laura brewer, co-host
- Fat and the Moon: face oil, body oil, and face mist
- The de Young Museum in San Francisco
- Stacey Goodman – Elena’s husband, the artist
- How to Make Love podcast, Episode 56 – laura’s podcast
- Being with Dying, by Joan Halifax
- Braiding Sweetgrass, Robin Wall Kimmerer
Have a question for Elena? Complete this short form and she might answer it on an upcoming Ask Me Anything episode!