- How do we structure our school, during distance learning and beyond, in an anti-racist way?
- How do we build trust between the adults in our community so we can achieve that?
In today’s episode Elena coaches Naomi Mehl Yokota, a second year assistant principal in Los Angeles, as she explores these timely and critical questions.
- Observing and Debriefing a Coaching Conversation (Tool)
- Core Values exercise (Tool)
- The Art of Coaching Teams Workshop (Learning Opportunity)
- Artful Design and Facilitation Summit (Learning Opportunity)
- Cultivating Resilient Communities During a Crisis Online Course (Learning Opportunity)