- How do we structure our school, during distance learning and beyond, in an anti-racist way?
- How do we build trust between the adults in our community so we can achieve that?
In today’s episode Elena coaches Naomi Mehl Yokota, a second year assistant principal in Los Angeles, as she explores these timely and critical questions.
- Observing and Debriefing a Coaching Conversation (Tool)
- Core Values exercise (Tool)
- The Art of Coaching Teams Workshop (Learning Opportunity)
- Artful Design and Facilitation Summit (Learning Opportunity)
- Cultivating Resilient Communities During a Crisis Online Course (Learning Opportunity)
Podcast Transcript and Use:
Bright Morning Consulting owns the copyright in and to all content in and transcripts of The Bright Morning Podcast, with all rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
We welcome you to download and share the podcast with others for personal use; please acknowledge The Bright Morning Podcast as the source of the material.
To help make our show more accessible to those who are hearing impaired or have a reading preference, we’d love to offer a full collection of polished podcast transcripts. However, doing so costs money and Bright Morning is a small organization, currently producing this podcast at our own expense. As such, at this time, we offer polished transcripts for episodes included in workshop pre-work and imperfect transcripts via the Descript service for some of our most popular mini-series.
If you would like to support the show and enable us to invest additional resources into providing more polished transcripts, you can do so by becoming a Friend of the Show.
Keep Up With Bright Morning:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://brightmorningteam.com/newsletter/