This week we’re bringing you a Coaching Tool episode. In this power-packed mini-episode Elena provides guidance on how The Spheres of Influence can be engaged right now as a critical resilience boosting strategy. Listen in to grow your coaching toolkit and hear how to artfully utilize the Spheres of Influence alongside the complimentary tools of Identifying Bright Spots and Strengths-Based Coaching.
This episode is for you if:
- You’re looking for a tool to use when people are feeling powerless (hint: if someone is complaining, this is for them!)
- You and/or your coachees are riding a wave of uncertainty and anxiety and would benefit from regaining some control.
- You want to hear more about the intersections of different coaching moves and tools.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Spheres of Influence (Printable tool)
- Books by Elena:
- The Art of Coaching
- Onward Workbook
- Episode 42 : A Lonely Role with Adam Morales (Coaching Conversation podcast episode)
- Elena’s article in Education Week, “Spheres of Control,” where she talks further about this tool
Podcast Transcript and Use:
Bright Morning Consulting owns the copyright in and to all content in and transcripts of The Bright Morning Podcast, with all rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
We welcome you to download and share the podcast with others for personal use; please acknowledge The Bright Morning Podcast as the source of the material.
To help make our show more accessible to those who are hearing impaired or have a reading preference, we’d love to offer a full collection of polished podcast transcripts. However, doing so costs money and Bright Morning is a small organization, currently producing this podcast at our own expense. As such, at this time, we offer polished transcripts for episodes included in workshop pre-work and imperfect transcripts via the Descript service for some of our most popular mini-series.
If you would like to support the show and enable us to invest additional resources into providing more polished transcripts, you can do so by becoming a Friend of the Show.
Keep Up With Bright Morning:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://brightmorningteam.com/newsletter/