Today’s episode is the first in our special four-part First 5 Minutes series. These short episodes will provide you with all you need to know to incorporate one resilience-boosting question to use in your conversations.
In addition to providing you with a new question each week, Elena also walks through how to introduce this new type of question, models what that might look like, pulls back the curtain on why this question works and shares some wisdom on how to artfully put this into action.
This episode is for you if:
- Your coachees are drained and/or overwhelmed and working from limited resilience reserves
- You’d like to learn a new way to open your coaching conversations
- You like concrete coaching tools!
Opportunities for continued learning:
- The Art of Coaching (Book)
- The Art of Coaching 101 (Workshop)
- The Art of Coaching Emotions (Online course)
- 12 Ways to Boost Resilience in New Teachers (Blog post)
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://subscriber.brightmorningteam.com/resources
Support us by becoming a Friend of the Show