How can we instill our clients with confidence in their potential to learn and grow?
In this second edition of our special four-part First 5 Minutes series, Elena will walk you through how to do just that with one question that opens up your next coaching conversation.
In addition to providing you with a new question each week, Elena also walks through how to introduce this new type of question, models what that might look like, pulls back the curtain on why this question works and shares some wisdom on how to artfully put this into action.
This episode is for you if:
- Your coachees are drained and/or overwhelmed and working from limited resilience reserves
- You’d like to learn a new way to open your coaching conversations
- You like concrete coaching tools!
Opportunities or continued learning:
- Cultivating Resilience Intensive (Workshop)
- The Art of Coaching (Book)
- The Art of Coaching 101 (Workshop)
- The Art of Coaching Emotions (Online course)
- 12 Ways to Boost Resilience in New Teachers (Blog post)
Keep Up With Bright Morning:
Support us by becoming a Friend of the Show
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://brightmorningteam.com/newsletter/