How can we bring some creativity and levity to our coaching conversations? What about helping our clients access their needs? Or connecting them to their power?
In this fourth and final episode of our special four-part First 5 Minutes series, Elena will walk you through how to do just that with one question that opens up your next coaching conversation.
In addition to providing you with a new question each week, Elena also walks through how to introduce this new type of question, models what that might look like, pulls back the curtain on why this question works and shares some wisdom on how to artfully put this into action.
This episode is for you if:
- Your conversations are feeling a little flat
- Your coachee is more compliant than actively engaged
- You’d like to learn a new way to open your coaching conversations
- You like concrete coaching tools!
Opportunities for continued learning:
- The Art of Coaching Teams (Book)
- The Art of Coaching Teams 101 (Workshop)
- The Art of Coaching Workbook (Book)
Keep Up With Bright Morning:
Support us by becoming a Friend of the Show
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://brightmorningteam.com/newsletter/