In the final episode of our limited series, What to Say When You Hear Something Racist, Elena shares recommendations and resources to continue this critical work.
Mentioned on this episode:
- How the Word is Passed by Clint Smith
- Stamped: Racism, Antiracism and You by Jason Reynolds and Ibram X. Kendi.
- The Sum of Us: What Racism Costs Everyone and How We Can Prosper Together by Heather McGhee
- How We Can Win: Race, History and Changing the Money Game That’s Rigged by Kimberly Jones
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo
- The Person You Mean to Be: How Good People Fight Bias by Dolly Chugh
- Me and White Supremacy: Combat Racism, Change the World, and Become a Good Ancestor by Layla Saad
- Coaching for Equity: Conversations that Change Practice by Elena Aguilar
- Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators by Elena Aguilar
- Onward Workbook: Daily Activities to Cultivate Your Emotional Resilience and Thrive by Elena Aguilar
- Learning Experiences:
- Additional Resources:
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://brightmorningteam.com/newsletter/
Support us by becoming a Friend of the Show