How do you respond when young students say something racist?
What do you do when you are the one who has said something racist?
How do you address an entire community pushing against equity work?
Today we’re wrapping up our special What to Say When You Hear Something Racist series with a listener questions episode. Listen in to hear our answers to these questions and several more.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Art of Coaching (book by Elena)
- Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators (book by Elena)
- Marshall Rosenberg and non-violent communication
- The Person You Mean to Be, Dolly Chugh
- The PD Book: 7 Habits that Transform Professional Development (forthcoming book by Elena and Lori Cohen)
Opportunities for continued learning:
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://brightmorningteam.com/newsletter/
Support us by becoming a Friend of the Show