In this second episode of our special Transformational Coaching mini-series, we continue exploring Phase 1 of the Transformational Coaching model: Surface Current Reality and Phase 2: Recognize Impact. Elena coaches the same educator from episode 136 and reveals her thoughts about the process. You’ll hear guidance on how to develop strong relationships with new clients and how to explore behaviors, beliefs and ways of being.
This episode is for you if you want:
- To hear Transformational Coaching in action
- Direction on how to go deeper into getting to know a new client
- Strategies for unpacking beliefs and the stories we hold about ourselves
- To hear what it sounds like to take an informative and cathartic stance
- To hear about how Elena prepared for this conversation
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Phases of Transformational Coaching: Excerpt from Coaching for Equity and The Art of Coaching Workbook
- Episode 134: Considerations for a Thriving Coaching Program
- Episode 83: How Do I Set Our Coaching Program Up for Success?
Opportunities for continued learning:
- The Art of Coaching 101 (workshop)
- Art of Coaching Emotions (workshop)
Podcast Transcript and Use:
Bright Morning Consulting owns the copyright in and to all content in and transcripts of The Bright Morning Podcast, with all rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
We welcome you to download and share the podcast with others for personal use; please acknowledge The Bright Morning Podcast as the source of the material.
To help make our show more accessible to those who are hearing impaired or have a reading preference, we’d love to offer a full collection of polished podcast transcripts. However, doing so costs money and Bright Morning is a small organization, currently producing this podcast at our own expense. As such, at this time, we offer polished transcripts for episodes included in workshop prework and select series.
If you would like to support the show and enable us to invest additional resources into providing more polished transcripts, you can do so by becoming a Friend of the Show.
Keep Up With Bright Morning:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://brightmorningteam.com/newsletter/