In this fourth episode of our special Transformational Coaching mini-series, Elena begins to move her client into Phase 4 of the Transformational Coaching Model: Build New Practices.
This episode is for you if to hear:
- How you can push a client a little harder once a trusting relationship is established
- How to support a client in making the connections between the shifts in their beliefs and resulting behaviors
- How using the same question each coaching session might be the best choice for a client
- Transformational coaching in action
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Phases of Transformational Coaching: Excerpt from Coaching for Equity and The Art of Coaching Workbook
Opportunities for continued learning:
- The Art of Coaching 101 (workshop)
Podcast Transcript and Use:
Bright Morning Consulting owns the copyright in and to all content in and transcripts of The Bright Morning Podcast, with all rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
We welcome you to download and share the podcast with others for personal use; please acknowledge The Bright Morning Podcast as the source of the material.
To help make our show more accessible to those who are hearing impaired or have a reading preference, we’d love to offer a full collection of polished podcast transcripts. However, doing so costs money and Bright Morning is a small organization, currently producing this podcast at our own expense. As such, at this time, we offer polished transcripts for episodes included in workshop prework and select series.
If you would like to support the show and enable us to invest additional resources into providing more polished transcripts, you can do so by becoming a Friend of the Show.
Keep Up With Bright Morning:
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://brightmorningteam.com/newsletter/