This is the second episode in our four-part mini-series on coaching for resilience and coaching emotions. In this episode, Elena shares three resilience boosters that are sustaining her right now. Listen in to gain ideas for yourself, and approaches you can take when coaching others
Opportunities for continued learning:
- Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators
- The Art of Coaching Emotions workshop
- Conscious Leadership Group
Episode Reflection Questions:
- The first resilience booster is to accept yourself having strong emotions. Which emotions are challenging for you to accept yourself for having? Which emotions do you think your coachees struggle with? How do you know?
- The second resilience booster is to scan for curiosity. What does curiosity look and feel like for you? How will you recognize when you locate true curiosity (not efforts to control someone or affirm a decision you’ve already arrived at)?
- The third resilience booster is to ask yourself, “What’s sustaining me?” How would you answer that question for yourself right now?
Podcast Transcript and Use:
Bright Morning Consulting owns the copyright in and to all content in and transcripts of The Bright Morning Podcast, with all rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
We welcome you to download and share the podcast with others for personal use; please acknowledge The Bright Morning Podcast as the source of the material.
To help make our show more accessible to those who are hearing impaired or have a reading preference, we’d love to offer a full collection of polished podcast transcripts. However, doing so costs money and Bright Morning is a small organization, currently producing this podcast at our own expense. As such, at this time, we offer polished transcripts for episodes included in workshop prework and select series.
If you would like to support the show and enable us to invest additional resources into providing more polished transcripts, you can do so by becoming a Friend of the Show.
Keep Up With Bright Morning:
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
Receive weekly wisdom and tools from Elena delivered to your inbox! Sign up at https://brightmorningteam.com/newsletter/