Ignite your group with a thought-provoking address
Elena appreciates opportunities to share her knowledge and experience with educators who are focused on issues of justice and equity, social emotional learning for children and adults, community and team development, and coaching and mentoring. She enjoys talking to educators in the public and private school worlds, as well as to leaders outside of education.
“I cannot tell you how many people stopped me during the conference to share how meaningful your keynote message was to them. Thank you for helping open up a space in our network to have a more intentional, thoughtful, and explicit conversation about educational equity moving forward.”Jim
“Resilience is critical to navigating our current times. This keynote provides tangible anchors to nourish and develop resilience as we all support each other during a global pandemic and racial reckoning.”Angela
Elena’s presentation was fabulous, just as we expected! We are so grateful to her for her words of wisdom and the actionable steps she outlined for us in supporting and growing our resilience. We are also grateful to the Bright Morning Team for facilitating such a smooth process.Inge
Interested in a keynote for your group?
Elena is currently delivering keynote addresses and appearing at virtual events to groups across the world! These engaging and inspiring presentations (60-90 minutes in length) allow your group to be united in experience and vision for what is possible. The added benefit of a virtual keynote is that you have the ability to receive a recording of the experience to allow participants to rewatch and to share with even more team members in the future!
Elena’s keynote addresses are designed to align to the themes of the conference or gathering at which she presents, and in response to requests from the organizers.
We are considering requests for in-person keynotes on a case-by-case basis given the current dynamic health and travel circumstances. Please note, Elena resides in California and during the winter months she limits how much she travels to the Midwest and East Coast.
To request a Keynote from Elena or another member of our team, click the link below and fill out a short questionnaire. We also welcome requests for other event appearances such as: panels, moderated fireside chats, etc. Please fill out the form below and add any relevant details.
Elena is currently presenting the following keynote addresses:
- How to Make Every Conversation Count
- How to Cultivate Emotional Resilience so that We Can Build Equitable Schools
- How to Foster Leadership and Resilience in these Times
- Cultivating Resilient Communities
- Cultivating Resilience in a Time of Crisis
- Cultivating Individual and Team Resilience
- Coaching When You’re the Boss
- How to Design PD that Engages Learners and Changes Practice
The Bright Morning Team is currently presenting the following webinars:
- Exploring Beliefs (The Art of Coaching)
- Thriving Teams: Core Ingredients & Essential Questions (The Art of Coaching Teams)
- Cultivating Resilience in Yourself and Others (Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators)
- Power, Privilege and Marginalization in Coaching for Equity (Coaching for Equity)
- Creating Pathways for Learning (The PD Book: 7 Habits That Transform Professional Development)