One team or organization. Endless opportunities.
- You know the value of having your full team take part in a shared learning experience but your budget is tight.
- You want to move past a one-and-done approach to professional development and invest in a cohesive series of learning that leads to mastery.
- You want to make a one-time investment that will deliver for your team all year long.
If you find yourself saying, “YES!” to any of these, then our large group rate is exactly what you’re looking for. Any organization – from nonprofits to school districts, private schools to state boards of education – can benefit.
Our large group rate provides numerous benefits for teams and organizations, including maximizing the number of individuals able to take part in valuable professional development, ensuring ongoing and cohesive learning over the course of a year, and significantly reducing the per person cost of attending our many virtual-live offerings and on-demand courses.
Here’s how it works:
- You decide how many people you would like to learn with us
- You decide what offerings you would like to take part in
- You can mix and match (for example, five people attend the Equity Leadership Summit, 20 people attend Art of Coaching 101 workshop and 10 people take part in an online course of their choosing) OR you can have one large group (10+) that would like to take part in one offering together
- Any of our group offerings – Book Clubs, 101s, Masterclasses, Intensives, Online Courses – can be included
- You complete the form below and one of our team members will be in touch with a customized proposal representing our lowest possible price-point
Depending on your team’s size, our large group rate often represents a significant savings over our standard per-person rates. The larger the group, the greater the savings. For example, one organization sent 125 attendees to the Coach’s Toolkit Virtual Summit and saved over $35,000!
Not sure what mix of offerings would be best for your organization? Email Rebecca for a consultation.
Simplify your approach to professional development. Magnify your impact.
Secure your LEARNING FOR YOUR WHOLE TEAM TODAY!