Catapult your learning, anytime, anywhere.
- When you purchase an on-demand course, you are purchasing access for one individual. We put a great amount of resources into producing our courses, and as a small business we thank you for operating with integrity and not sharing your log-in credentials.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase access using a purchase order, or would like to enroll a team or larger group at a discounted rate.
On-DEMAND Cultivating Resilient Communities During a Crisis
Boost your own resilience while contributing to the resilience of others.
ON-DEMAND THE ART OF COACHING ACROSS RACIAL DIFFERENCE
Embrace your own identity while showing up authentically and mindfully for your different clients.
ON-DEMAND THE ART OF COACHING EMOTIONS
Coach in a way that strengthens the emotional resilience of your client and yourself.
ON-DEMAND THE ART OF BUILDING TRUSTING COACHING RELATIONSHIPS
Journey through the process of assessing, building and maintaining the trust needed for powerful coaching.
ON-DEMAND COACH’S TOOLKIT VIRTUAL SUMMIT
Video only access to our spring 2020 Coach’s Toolkit Virtual Summit. This includes 18 exclusive learning sessions including masterful Transformational Coaching demonstrations and as trainings to prepare participants to utilize core tools and techniques from Elena Aguilar’s books and workshops.
ON-DEMAND Leading in Times of Crisis VIRTUAL SUMMIT
Video only access to our spring 2020 Leading in Times of Crisis Summit. This includes exclusive learning sessions offering the perfect opportunity for you to reflect on all aspects of leadership and to fine tune those required during this uncertain period of time.
On-Demand Cultivating Resilient Communities During a Crisis
Learn key practices that cultivate your own resilience while simultaneously boosting that of others and explore the connections between those strategies and efforts to create equitable organizations and communities.
You’ve probably heard the adage about putting on your own oxygen mask before putting one on someone else. But we can cultivate our own resilience while simultaneously boosting that of others.
During the current global health crisis, educators are being called on to serve in new ways. We have an opportunity now to provide service in a way that honors and centers our own needs, while also being culturally responsive and supremely aware of what other people need.
This new and timely course weaves together strategies and insights from Elena’s book, Onward with strategies and content from her new book, Coaching for Equity. Participants will be grounded in the key practices that build resilience and will explore the connections between those strategies and efforts to create equitable organizations and communities. This course offers inspiration, concrete practices, and a unique way to anchor in a commitment to social justice.
By the end of this learning experience with Elena you will:
- consider different perspectives on crisis and understand the cultural conditioning of perception.
- explore personality tendencies towards optimism or pessimism and understand how to validate other people’s emotional expressions.
- cultivate awareness of our underlying beliefs and values and the role they play during listening and explore how to practice cultural competence when listening to others.
- explore how to offer emotional support to families/caregivers and students while holding awareness the social and cultural construction of emotions.
- reflect on the role of race in our interpretation of emotional expression.
- learn ways to care for yourself while also caring for others–and consider how we understand caring through a racial equity lens.
- understand the dangerous of being a martyr or a savior through a racial identity lens.
On-Demand The Art of Coaching Across Racial Difference
Coaching across racial difference can be intimidating and challenging. This course will provide you with the awareness and strategies to embrace your own identity, show up authentically and mindfully meet the needs of your clients.
As coaches, we’ve all struggled to connect with some clients. We’ve found identity is often a key cause. This course was created to support coaches in being able to show up fully to meet the needs of their clients when coaching across racial different.
Through this course you’ll grow more capable in embracing your own identity while showing up authentically and mindfully for your different clients. You’ll grow more curious, open and comfortable talking about identities and how they impact our coaching relationships.
By the end of this learning experience with Elena you will:
- hone your awareness of cultural elements that unconsciously shape our values and biases and use this awareness to gain compassion and understanding for more authentic coaching relationships.
- leverage a rigorous understanding of your own racial identity and its relationship to systems of power and your client in coaching conversations.
- build knowledge around systemic, racial oppression, white bias, white fragility and the ways in which these systems are upheld in our schools.
- develop fluency with strategies for effectively coaching across lines of difference and racial awareness.
- become more intentional about your way of being in order to build the trust and deeper connection necessary for transformational learning.
On-Demand The Art of Coaching Emotions
Coaching emotions can feel scary and overwhelming. This course provides you with the tools you need to confidently coach emotions to increase the resilience of your client – and yourself!
By honoring emotions in ourselves and in others, we create more healthy, just and resilient communities. The Art of Coaching Emotions will transform your relationship with emotions, empowering and growing your own resilience. This, in turn, will allow you to coach in a way that strengthens your client’s emotional resilience as well.
Through this interactive learning experience with Elena you will learn how to:
- define an emotion cycle and gain insights into your own emotional experiences through each stage of the cycle.
- develop awareness of how you show up as a coach.
- identify and implement coaching moves that create a safe learning environment for clients.
- recognize when a client needs to release emotions and develop strategies to facilitate that release.
- develop an awareness of your own triggers and strategies to manage them.
- increase your capacity to empathize with clients.
- become more intentional about building, maintaining and repairing trust with clients.
- identify opportunities in every conversation to cultivate resilience.
On-Demand The Art of Building Trusting Coaching Relationships
Trust is the foundation of every strong coaching relationship. This course guides you through 12 practices that will help you create the conditions required for transformation.
In this course, Elena Aguilar takes you inside the mind of a transformational coach and guides you through the process of assessing, building and maintaining the level of trust necessary for powerful coaching and client transformation.
In this interactive course, you will:
- deepen your understanding of the transformational coaching model and the critical role trust plays in transformational coaching relationships.
- expand your ability to build trust, assess if/when breaches in trust occur, and be able to rebuild trust when necessary.
The course is built around 12 practices that build trust. Through a series of videos and interactive exercises, you’ll learn why building trusting relationships requires skill and intentionality, and be prepared to build or deepen your coaching relationships.
On-Demand Coach’s Toolkit Virtual Summit
Build courage. Cultivate resilience. This course guides you through a series of exclusive learning experiences specifically designed to strengthen your Transformational Coaching Toolkit.
In this on-demand course, featuring 18 exclusive learning sessions from our 2020 Coach’s Toolkit Virtual Summit, Elena Aguilar and the Bright Morning team facilitate masterful transformational coaching demonstrations and trainings to prepare participants to utilize core tools and techniques from The Art of Coaching, and exclusive unpublished tools from our resilience-based workshops and Elena’s new book, Coaching for Equity.
In this on-demand course, you will:
- deepen your understanding of Transformational Coaching core tools and techniques.
- observe exemplary Transformational Coaching and what makes it effective.
- develop self-awareness and gain confidence as coaches and leaders.
The course is specifically designed to strengthen your Transformational Coaching Toolkit. New and experienced coaches, leaders, and educators who incorporate coaching strategies into their practice will all benefit from this on-demand experience, which provides you with the training you need to strengthen your leadership and coaching skills to not just survive, but thrive in this moment and beyond.
On-Demand Leading in Times of Crisis Summit
Recalibrate your leadership to be responsive to our new reality. This course guides you through a series of exclusive learning experiences designed for leaders
In this on-demand course, featuring exclusive learning experiences from our 2020 Leading in Times of Crisis Summit, the Bright Morning team offers the perfect opportunity for you to reflect on all aspects of leadership and to fine tune those required during this uncertain period of time.
There has never been a more urgent time for leaders to be skilled at engaging a range of strategies to move teams towards outcomes, while also having the transformative and adaptive skills to attend to the hearts and minds of those they supervise. During this moment of crisis (and opportunity) leaders are also more stretched and challenged than ever, and more in need of just-in-time learning and professional community.
In this on-demand course, you will:
- (re)design a leadership approach that honors who you are and what your teams need while remaining responsive to our current reality.
- learn best practices for how to lead, coach and manage in virtual spaces.
- plan strategically and meaningfully even in uncertain times.
- stay grounded in a commitment to equity.
This on-demand course is perfectly designed to accommodate leaders’ busy schedules while still providing intentionally structured time and space for intensive learning and reflection. This unprecedented moment in time requires unique leadership – join this course to explore not just your leadership, but also how to ensure that your practices continue to center the humanity of all involved, without diluting meaningful outcomes.