We’re thrilled to share what to expect at Bright Morning in the year to come!
Keep reading if you’re interested in learning more about…
- The new offerings we’re adding to our 2022 docket
- New membership options
- Our approach to registration
- What the 2022 calendar of workshops looks like
- What’s not going to be offered again in 2022
- Changes to the Bright Morning Podcast
We’re Staying Virtual for Now
First things first: at this point we don’t have any in-person events on the calendar. This is both because we’re not able to tell the future and also because our virtual learning experiences have exceeded everyone’s expectations. It has been a gift to welcome so many more people into our community than would have otherwise been able to work with us if we were limited to in-person experiences. This year, we’ve had folks from over 75 countries attend our virtual offerings!
As we have moved into virtual learning across our world, so many emails and offers of the “webinar you HAVE to catch” or the “class that will make it all easier” have fallen flat. Bright Morning has put together meaningful online learning with careful thoughtfulness and professional execution that accomplishes their mission. My learning was personalized and encouraged professional growth with a balance of synchronous and asynchronous experiences as well as awareness of my needs as an adult learner with a busy life! Thank you!Laura H. virtual AOC 101 participant
That said, we know there is something special that occurs when we come together in person with some distance from our daily realities and we truly can’t wait to be with you in-person once again. When it is safe, we fully expect to add in-person offerings. However, these will be in addition to our virtual offerings. Now that we’ve experienced the power of virtual learning experiences we have no plans to eliminate them!
A New Offering from Elena
Elena has created a new workshop for 2022 that you’re not going to want to miss:
- The Art of Coaching Emotions: When it comes to emotions at work, people usually fall into one of two camps: they suppress them or are overtaken by them. Both responses to emotions can lead to toxic cultures and fail to create environments where everyone is able to show up, be seen and thrive. There’s a better way to respond to emotions.
This workshop will guide you in using a simple three-part framework to coach someone in understanding their emotions, processing them, and moving through them. You don’t need to be a therapist or have an extensive tool set to coach around emotions, and this workshop will show you how to do that. In addition, you’ll quickly see how coaching emotions can clear space for an educator to explore their practices and look at equity issues that might need attention. Learn more here.
We also have two new learning experiences in the works that we’re not ready to reveal just yet, but we promise they’ll be worth the wait. Make sure you’re subscribed to our newsletter to learn more!
We’ve also expanded our membership offerings in 2022! Read on to learn more about them.
Five Membership Options to Better Meet Your Needs
We expanded our membership program in 2021 and it was a huge success. We also learned some key lessons that informed a refined approach to our 2022 memberships. Here’s a snapshot of the five memberships you’ll be able to choose from in 2022:
- Transformational Coach Membership: This comprehensive coach development plan provides you with a scaffolded learning experience through our core offerings over the course of four months.
- Transformational Leader Membership: This curated set of learning experiences takes place over six months and provides the foundation to transform your one-on-one conversations, lead your teams to new heights, and ensure that your school is rooted in equity.
- Transformational Conversations Accelerator Membership: This membership is designed specifically for more experienced coaches and is a year-long cohort experience for coaches who want to dramatically level up their craft.
- All-Inclusive Membership: The all-access pass: this gives you access to any virtual workshop, whenever you want and as many times as you want it, and all of our on-demand courses.
- On-Demand Membership: This option is for those who need a fully asynchronous approach to learning on their own schedule and provides year-long access to all of our on-demand courses.
Learn more, compare membership options, and find the one that best meets your needs here.
Quarterly registration worked great in 2021 so we’ll be continuing with this approach in 2022. October 18th, 2021 kicks off registration for the first quarter of 2021 (January to March). Mark these dates on your calendar:
- January 24, 2022: Registration opens for April to June offerings
- March 28, 2022: Registration opens for July to September offerings
- May 31, 2022: Registration opens for October to December offerings
The Year at a Glance
As noted above, we’ll be releasing specific session dates on a quarterly basis, but for the planners out there, here is what to expect by month in 2022:
What’s Not on the Calendar
There are three offerings that won’t be returning in 2022:
- Taste of Transformational Coaching
- Equity Leadership Intensive
- Cultivating Resilience Intensive
You might also notice there aren’t any Transformational Coaching Intensives on the calendar. These are going by a new name, Transformational Conversations Accelerators, and will only be offered as a part of select memberships.
Even More on the Bright Morning Podcast
In 2022 you can expect even more from the Bright Morning Podcast. We’ll be kicking off the year with a new approach, bringing you shorter episodes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For all of you without a coach of your own, the podcast will be the next best thing. Make sure you’re subscribed (and please rate and review us!) so you don’t miss out! And if you want to get even more out of the podcast, and support our ability to provide this free offering, consider becoming a Friend of the Podcast! We’re launching new perks in 2022. You can learn more here.
Our Continued Gratitude for You
One thing that isn’t new, but that is stronger than ever, is our immense gratitude for our Bright Morning community. The past two years have been exceptionally challenging for small businesses and we’re still here, able to bring even more learning experiences into the world because of your support and commitment to your learning. A heartfelt thank you from our small and mighty team to all of you!