This will transform your conversations
Are your coaching conversations short of transformational?
Maybe you’re the one doing the heavy lifting. You might ask a good question but then find yourself adding in qualifiers. Perhaps you struggle with taking a confrontational stance when you know it’s really what your client needs. Or you’re still hesitant to explore emotions or dive into limiting beliefs.
You can imagine the coach you want to become. Who you know you can become. But you’re not there yet.
We can help you become that coach.
If you’ve invested the time building your knowledge and learning about Transformational Coaching, what you need is straightforward: dedicated space to practice and receive targeted feedback combined with expert modeling and a few prioritized tools.
What you need is our Transformational Conversations Accelerator Membership. This offering is a monthly cohort experience for established coaches who want to truly level up their craft. This will transform your practice.
- In these monthly sessions, you’ll fine-tune your conversations and gain proficiency in our highest leverage tools.
- You’ll do so in a supportive community of coaches committed to transformation. The Transformational Conversations Accelerator sessions are exclusive to our members.
- You’ll hone your awareness of your strengths and areas for growth as a Transformational Coach. While each learning session lasts one day, this knowledge will support your growth and impact in every conversation so you will continue to improve between sessions.
Don’t settle for conversations that are “good enough.”
If you have read Elena’s books and listen to our podcast, then your conceptual understanding of Transformational Coaching might be high. That matters. That is a strong foundation to build from. But if you want to be a Transformative Coach, you need to build and refine your skills in a rigorous learning environment. This is your chance!
Your Transformational Conversations Accelerator Membership includes exclusive access to these virtual-live sessions:
- July 28
- August 31
- September 28
- October 27
- November 21
- December 9
Who is this for
Anyone looking to become a Transformational Coach who has a solid understanding of Transformational Coaching and an established coaching practice.
This membership is for you if:
- You want to save a lot of money. The membership is valued at $2,970 and is yours for a one-time payment of $995!
- You want to learn in a supportive community. Coaching can be a lonely role. Joining a membership cohort will help you find your people. That support will transcend your year of membership.
- You are hungry to improve your practice and ready to dive in. While you will see masterful coaching demonstrations and be introduced to new tools, most of your time will be spent actively engaged in practice cycles where you will receive rigorous feedback that will push you to improve that very day.
For groups: If you’re enrolled in this workshop with others from your organization/school, please keep in mind that during the virtual-live engagement you’ll be in breakouts with other learners outside of your organization. We will not be able to accommodate specific requests for breakouts.
Participants are required to have a copy of The Art of Coaching Workbook. The book is not included in the registration fee and must be acquired separately.
Monthly, through December, 2022
- Learning Block 1: 11:30am – 1:30pm Eastern // 8:30am – 10:30am Pacific
- Learning Block 2: 2:00pm – 4:00pm Eastern // 11:00am – 1:00pm Pacific
Sessions will not be recorded. We encourage your live attendance and participation.
This incredible package valued at over $2,970 is yours for a one-time investment of $995
What people say
I always find this dedicated time so helpful. I appreciate the clear structure, the modeling, and then the copious opportunities to practice!Monica (Bright Morning Member)
There’s nothing like taking a day to dig into your coaching craft. It is a gift to have an entire morning and afternoon to explicitly focus on the intricacies of adult learning and coaching. Seeing the facilitators live and in action is invaluable, especially with how they takes us “behind the curtain” – appreciate the debriefs very much. Thank you for valuing your coaching community of learners, Bright Morning.Sarah