lead for equity, build thriving teams and transform yourself in the process
Are you currently applying a hodgepodge of approaches and finding success here or there? Or are you craving a consistent path to transformational change? Or maybe you’re just trying to keep things afloat and haven’t been able to prioritize your own development at all?
Do you want to be provided with a roadmap that will put you on a clear path to becoming a Transformational Leader over the next six months?
You do?!? Excellent. The Transformational Leader Membership is what you’re looking for.
The Transformational Leader Membership is a thoughtfully curated set of learning experiences that will provide you with the foundation you need to transform your 1:1 conversations, lead your team to new heights, and ensure your school is rooted in equity. Here’s how it works:
- We’ll provide you with a roadmap of the 6-7 learning experiences you need
- You’ll fine tune your learning path by picking the dates that work for your calendar
- Together, with a group of like-minded leaders, you’ll engage in 6 months of top-rated professional learning experiences strategically scheduled to ensure continuity of learning while not being overly demanding given your competing priorities
Your Transformational Leader Membership includes access to the following virtual-live offerings:
- The Art of Coaching 101: Our foundational workshop where you’ll solidify your understanding of Transformational Coaching and begin to build your toolkit
- The Art of Coaching When You’re the Boss: Next, you’ll learn when and how to skillfully apply a coaching approach to your leadership practice
- The Art of Coaching Emotions: Under Elena’s guidance you’ll become adept at helping yourself and your team navigate emotional terrain and build the resilience necessary to thrive
- The Art of Coaching Teams 101: You’ll then strengthen your ability to lead your team with a focus on purpose, communication, culture, planning purposeful meetings and responding to resistance.
- Coaching for Equity 101 and/or Coaching for Equity Masterclass: With a strong foundation in place, you’ll be able to dive into coaching beliefs and honing your awareness in noticing educational inequities and addressing them. Note: You can choose to engage in one or both of these workshops based on your needs
- The Art of Coaching Teams Masterclass: Finally, you’ll deepen your team leadership skills with a focus on conflict, making and implementing equitable decisions and cultivating the emotional resilience of your group.
Who is this for
This membership is specifically designed for current and emerging positional leaders (principal, superintendent, lead coach, etc.).
This membership is for you if:
- You want to save a lot of money. The membership is less than 50% of the cost of the individual workshops.
- You want to learn in a supportive community. Being a leader can be an isolating endeavor. Joining a membership cohort will help you find your people. That support will transcend the six months of the membership.
- You want to be a more effective, more confident leader ASAP. If you engage in these workshops over the course of 2-3 years vs. the ~6 months of the membership cohort, your leadership will be less impactful. This is both because the membership means you’re only 6 months (vs. years) away from skillful execution, and also because it means you will have developed fewer bad habits to unlearn.
Participants are required to have a copy of our books for many of our workshops. Books are not included in the registration fee and must be acquired separately. Individual workshop pages have information on the book(s) required for the session.
The Transformational Leader Membership is a six month program with two cohorts per year:
- January – June
- July – December
This incredible package valued at over $4,800 is yours for a one-time investment of $1,995
What people say
The structure of the learning walked me into the topic and helped me to deepen my understanding and allowed many opportunities for processing and practice. This is one of the highest quality online trainings I have ever participated in. The consultancy and the breakouts were so powerful and helpful. The design of us building background knowledge asynchronously and then getting together to do what we couldn’t have done alone was powerful and beautiful.Amy P. (Bright Morning Member)
As instructional coaches and educational leaders reading this know, coaching and leading adults, in the best of circumstances, is complex work that requires a robust repertoire of tools and resources. In my experience, Bright Morning has always provided relevant, applicable, “just in time” tools that have enabled me to build my practice on solid ground.Yvonne V.
All learning experiences have added a new layer of understanding for me. Each experience complements the other; all pieces fit together. I’ve prioritized my learning through Bright Morning because it’s the only thing that makes sense at this moment and it’s the only thing that is helping me make sense of the world at the moment. Now that I’ve experienced the benefits of a membership, I really can’t imagine going back to a “once a year professional development” approach.