Our most comprehensive coach development plan
Do you aspire to be a Transformational Coach?
You might be new to coaching or hoping to move into a coaching role and need to learn all of the things, and you’re craving an expert guide who can provide a structured learning pathway.
If any of the above speaks to you, and you are ready to truly become a Transformational Coach, our Transformational Coach Membership is what you need.
Our most comprehensive coach development plan provides you with a scaffolded learning experience to journey through our core offerings over the course of four months. That’s right: in four months you will have the foundation you need to utilize Transformational Coaching with confidence in your daily practice.
Your Transformational Coach Membership includes access to the following virtual-live offerings:
- The Art of Coaching 101: Our foundational workshop where you’ll solidify your understanding of Transformational Coaching and begin to build your toolkit
- The Art of Coaching Emotions: Under Elena’s guidance you’ll become adept at helping yourself and your clients navigate emotional terrain and build the resilience necessary to thrive
- The Art of Coaching Masterclass: This experience will simultaneously grow your community and toolkit. You’ll leave confident in employing a wide range of the most impactful Transformational Coaching strategies
- Coaching for Equity 101 and/or Coaching for Equity Masterclass: With a strong foundation in place, you’ll be able to dive into coaching beliefs and honing your awareness in noticing educational inequities and addressing them. Note: You can choose to engage in one or both of these workshops based on your needs
- Transformational Conversations Accelerator: Finally, you’ll engage in intensive practice and receive targeted feedback to hone the focus for your development moving forward.
Who is this for
Anyone looking to become a Transformational Coach. There are no pre-requisites for this membership.
This membership is for you if:
- You want to save a lot of money. The membership is less than 50% of the cost of the individual workshops.
- You want to learn in a supportive community. Coaching can be a lonely role. Joining a membership cohort will help you find your people. That support will transcend the four months of the membership.
- You want to be an effective coach ASAP. If you engage in these workshops over the course of 2-3 years vs. the ~4 months of the membership cohort, your coaching will be less impactful. This is both because the membership means you’re only 4 months (vs. years) away from skillful execution, and also because it means you will have developed fewer bad habits to unlearn.
The Transformational Coach Membership is a four month program with three cohorts per year:
- January – April
- May – September
- August – November
This incredible package valued at over $4,000 is yours for a one-time investment of $1,995
What people say
As instructional coaches and educational leaders reading this know, coaching and leading adults, in the best of circumstances, is complex work that requires a robust repertoire of tools and resources. In my experience, Bright Morning has always provided relevant, applicable, “just in time” tools that have enabled me to build my practice on solid ground. In spite of my years of practice and training, when the pandemic started, I felt the work of coaching adults through an event that I had no experience with, was an insurmountable challenge. Then something great happened. Bright Morning contacted me and offered a 12 month membership that would grant me open access to all of their courses for one flat rate.Yvonne V.
Needless to say, my Bright Morning Membership has been the silver lining of 2020. This offer has paid- off exponentially (in every way you can imagine). Because I have open access to all courses and training, I’ve been able to dig into multiple dimensions of my coaching practice and my own personal growth. As a result, I approach scheduling my Bright Morning learning experiences this year, the same way I approach scheduling a massage or hair appointment; I know I’ll need it, so…why not? This work is essential. The tools I’ve learned to use here have proven to be equally essential. And, I get to take advantage of as many as I need. Since August, I’ve participated in Coaching for Equity 2-day workshop, Power Strategies of Resilience, Artful Design and Facilitation Summit, and I even took part in a 10 week Find Your Purpose and Thrive Course. I am planning to take part in at least 4 more learning opportunities before my membership expires. Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.
All learning experiences have added a new layer of understanding for me. Each experience complements the other; all pieces fit together. I’ve prioritized my learning through Bright Morning because it’s the only thing that makes sense at this moment and it’s the only thing that is helping me make sense of the world at the moment. Now that I’ve experienced the benefits of a year-long membership, I really can’t imagine going back to a “once a year professional development” approach.